View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004   #9
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting thoughts by all. I've been reading articles like crazy about the final cuts & projected cuts of other teams, that might offer us a surprise upgrade or two.

I know rookies take a while to develop, but I'd sure like to see the Texans pick up Jordan Carstens. He was cut by Carolina the other day & might be worth putting on the practice squad, or assigning to the NFLE to develop his game.

Also, Carolina is discussing an injury settlement with Shane Burton. Does anyone know what the extent of his injury is & would it be worth the risk to pick him up?
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote