View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004   #64
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Because they had no players and he fit the bill as a dual threat - then.

Because Lewis washed out, Moses hadn't "arrived" yet, and Avion Black wasn't the answer. Also because of DD's dual threat capability - backup RB (then) and return man.

Again, from most reports because he could serve a dual role as backup DB (which it turns out he couldn't) and return man

True.

The Texans have also place high importance on right tackle (different one every year) and many other positions. That happens when you're building a team and you're not completely satisfied with what you have at that position.
Think my post actually miscasted me as "single KR" guy when I am more in favor the dual role guys. I agree Moses specifically is like Miller and Foreman, a guy who can do something for you, but every year you are looking around for either a 'better" player or at least a guy who does more than one thing.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote