Thread: Preseason Stars
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the biggest standout offensively was Derrick Armstrong. I would say David Carr but I think we kind of expected him to look like this by now. But Armstrong gets the honors for his consistency rather than spectacular catches. I've been a fan defending Gaffney and have listened to the comments that Carr does not hit Gaffney much because of his inability to go through his progressions. But when Armstrong is in, Carr sure does seem to find him.

Defensively, I really can't say there was anyone who stood out. I think once we allowed Wong to go after the QB this past game, it turned out better. After the Wong playing inside ordeal, Foreman elevated his game. That is really all I can say because our defense looked pretty ugly this preseason.

Special Teams, aside from Kris Brown the only man that answered the call was JJ Moses.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote