View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004   #31
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pv1999
In our division we will sweep the Titans, Split with the Jags and get swept by the Colts.
We will beat the Bolts, Lions, Raiders, Jets, and even drive the Vikings to consider relocation to Texas (What did they build the Alamodome for anyway?).
The Broncos, Chiefs, Packers and Bears (Soldier Field will be COLD and Dave Carr is from Bakersfield) will make us look like the practice squad.
The Browns will be a toss up and whichever non playoff team wants it bad enough will get it.
I'm sorry, did you say beat the Lions in Detroit and lose to the Bears? And unsure about the Browns? Ummm...The Lions are the best of those 3 teams. Carr will have a tough day against one of the best secondaries in the league (Bly, Bryant, Marion), although DD should have a big game.
Can the Texans secondary handle a 4 WR set of Rogers, Williams, Streets, and Hakim? Not being a jerk, just curious. Not to mention KJ and Pinner to keep the LB's honest.

I'm not saying who will win, it could go either way.

But as for the topic of the thread, I see Houston going somewhere between 7 - 9 and 9 - 7, but it's a pretty tough schedule so it's hard to say.

Last edited by HoustonLionsFan; 09-05-2004 at 04:25 AM.
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote