View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004   #55
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ moses will be on our roster come monday, and everyone in the anti-JJ camp needs to accept it. JJ Moses isn't the most gifted returner in NFL history, but he can give us desirable field position, which is something you can't say for anyone else competing for the job. Vontez Duff was metiocre at best, and Kendrick Starling did not show much better. JJ, on the other hand, did. Many gave him flak for getting run down in the Jets game, but he got us into their red zone, and our offense couldn't punch it in.

I will be disappointed if he gets cut, that's for sure. I don't understand downgrading at a certain position, even if it's 'just' a return man.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote