View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004   #53
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I always liked Tulips I guess JJ is destined to go down in Texans record books as the all time kick off returner at least for now. I love his attitude and faith in his own abilities not to mention he is living his dream. But I'm going to say this, if a returner is worth a roster spot then next year I hope, no I pray that the Texans are able to draft Mark Clayton of OK. Then we can put all this controversy behind us and produce W's.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote