View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I really don't think you will find any guys of quality on these roster cuts. There will be a lot of Undrafted Free agents and late round draft picks, and probably a few guys who are injured. Deloach was a starter for the past 2 years, and I think he and Sears will only improve with less snaps to drain them physically. We're not going to find many diamonds in the rough off other teams roster cuts. We might find a potential practice squad guy and/or a project guy, but I doubt we find any better backups than what we already have. I feel pretty confident about the depth at DL at the moment. Sure if 2 starters up front miss significant time we could be in trouble, but that could be said at nearly every position. I think the coaches have a good idea of what they're doing, and if the depth was a major concern for them I'm sure they would've addressed it sooner. After a season like last season I don't fault anyone for being concerned, but have faith in CC and DC.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote