View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004   #13
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we'll see Starling make the 53. I think they'll end up keeping 6 WR. JJ definitely didn't do anything to lose his spot and Starling showed enough that he won't survive the practice squad. Players aren't protected there and I think someone would sign him. The only safe way is to keep him on the roster. Sloan Thomas should be able to sit safely on the practice squad.

I don't see them getting rid of Simmons. I think his versatility being able to play S or CB and the fact that he's a good special teams player helps him stay. I think Darrick Vaughn might not make the cut. Not because of anything he's done, but it's a problem of numbers. They could choose to put Earl on IR for the season and keep Vaughn, but I don't see that happening. Bell's a big time special teamer and should make the 53.

The Holloway/Murphy call is tight. A lot will depend on Bennie. If he's going to be able to come back I think they keep Holloway. If he doesn't I still think they keep Holloway.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote