Thread: The Raiders
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex
RAIDER'S, come on now. I thought there main priority coming into the Draft was GET A WR. They had every WR sitting there in their lap they went with Robert Gallery. Don't get me wrong they now have a franchise LT but still they have 80 year old men running passing routes for them, it's like having your grandpa running a slant in an arizona game trying not to get hit by Adrian Wilson. I just think they should have taken Fitz, or Williams and then traded up back into the first to pick up another solid player.
I think Fitz would have been a better choice. Brown and Rice are most likely going to end it this year. Then who steps up? Fitz and Porter. Not to shabby.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote