Thread: The Raiders
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex
RAIDER'S, come on now. I thought there main priority coming into the Draft was GET A WR. They had every WR sitting there in their lap they went with Robert Gallery. Don't get me wrong they now have a franchise LT but still they have 80 year old men running passing routes for them, it's like having your grandpa running a slant in an arizona game trying not to get hit by Adrian Wilson. I just think they should have taken Fitz, or Williams and then traded up back into the first to pick up another solid player.
I think Fitz would have been a better choice. Brown and Rice are most likely going to end it this year. Then who steps up? Fitz and Porter. Not to shabby.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote