Thread: Jason Babin
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea there was some guy on "Entertainment Tonight" a week or so ago that has paid over $200 thousand to turn his face into a tiger's. He is such a freak. He's had his face tattooed orange, had whiskers somehow implanted on his face and had his teeth chiseled.

There's nothing wrong with what Jason had; I don't like the look but it's not weird you know what I mean? My only problem and concern is that when he gets old and wrinkly that is going to look really bad.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote