Thread: Jason Babin
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

So far his game is a bit like Green Bay-ex Bryce Paup's game. He is good in pursuit and chasing the play on the backside and holds the point of contact up very well. He was dynamite in the goal line stand last night collapsing the line. I think most people are myopic when it comes to sacks. That is about the only thing they look at, so yeah you will hear he struggled. To me he has looked very good. I have seen guys like Charley Clemons and Keith Mitchell on the edge here and I can see what good and poor OLB play looks like in our scheme, and while he has a lot to learn he hasn't disappointed me.

People want microwave results in a microwave society. It will take him two to three years to shine fully.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote