View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think once a player is placed on the IR then he doesn't count against the 53 man roster. I'm sure Ramon Walker will be put on the IR though. I see Thomas making the practice squad, along with Jamal Lord and Brad Lekerker (sp?). Simmons will probably get cut, and it will be interesting to see who gets cut out of Vaughn and Bell. If Wright is healthy then we'd be hard pressed to keep both of them. I think Murphy makes the roster as a 3rd TE, and Holloway gets cut.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote