View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #35
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Nobody is suggesting that. I suspect they are going to keep 6 wr's: AJ, Bradford, Gaffney, Armstrong, Starling and JJ. Sloan Thomas to the practice squad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
BTW - Both Starling, and Armstrong are impressing the hell out of me. Is it even possible for Armstrong to drop a ball. That man is like human super glue. His hands are some of the best I have seen, and he has incredible concentration, catching balls with defenders draped all over him. I never thought I would say it, but he may be passing Gaffney, not because Gaff has fallen off, but because Armstrong does everything Gaff does, only better.
After last night's game, it looks like these two quotes pretty much sum up the race. JJ was the only returner given a chance last night and took advantage when he was given the opportunity to return the ball. Sloan Thomas' stock dropped dramatically after an early drop for a 1st down. The morning crew on 610 was also batting around the idea of Armstrong being the new #3 guy over Gaffney as well. Both Armstrong and Starling absolutely SHINED last night in what ultimately was a losing cause.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote