Thread: Texas Colleges
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I have one team that's "my team" and that's UH (of course, I'm a sucker for a team with the word "Houston" somewhere in the name) and another that was my dad's team. He was from Alabama and a big Crimson Tide fan.

I've got to disagree with you a little MikeMC on the "more than one team" thing. I believe you're right at heart of course but on a technicality I think it's possible to say "______ is my team, and I also "like" _______ and ________".

For me that would be "UH is my team, but I also like Alabama". Now if UH is playing Alabama there's no question that I want to see the Cougars win but when they're not on opposite sides I like to see Alabama on the winning end of their score.