View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #33
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
man jj can at least be the damn ball boy or somethin else besides returning kicks and punt returns. he is just takin up a roster spot, he did decent last year but like i said before he aint never gonna take one to the house.....he aint never gettin in the endzone i know for sure on a kick return, i bet you he will maybbbbbbbbbeeee get close on a punt return, but there goes the kicker runnin him down from behind and tacklin him with ease. i wish we could put our high school runnin back from here in the camp back there to return punts chad long. 5'6 150 4.34 10.50 2000 yards rush 8 ypc 28 td. put him in moses uniform one day haha, they would no the differance though, cause hed take one in for sure.
"he aint never gonna take one to the house...."

he took two punts last season that were called back because of penalties. he made a 70 yard run against new orleans, a 63 yarder against the jets, and finished 5th in the afc in return average. AS A ROOKIE. IMO we have to keep him. put the best team on the field, who cares if our 5th string wr is also a marginal returner.