View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #26
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
I hope that whoever said Starling couldn't tackle was watching when he laid the wood to that guy late in the game last night. OK, he didn't wrap him up but it was a great hit.
I said that. Well, what I said was that Starling hadn't learned to tackle yet. Congrats to Kendrick on his 1st career NFL preseason tackle.

Really, that play illustrates the need to have a returner that makes good decisions. Mark Jones made a bad decision and should have called for the fair catch. Punt returning in the NFL is not as easy as it apparently looks to some.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote