View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #25
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAN84
What? Nice ramble.

On your first comment, woudn't you rather him get tackled from behind than head on!!
That's what I'm talking about!! They catch him from behind but they do it alot. That's what they say about Domanick Davis. I know it is two totally different positions but I think Moses would be better returning punts because he doesn't turn the ball over (muff or fumble). I don't want a non proven rookie back there catching punts. Hey a couple of muffs and fumbles from JLewis and Avion Black cost us a few games in our first season. They played more then KR/PR but they never really contributed either did they?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote