View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #8
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I see our quality of depth at QB to be a REAL danger point. Banks played pretty well last year, but looks pretty bad this year. Wasn't it his throwing hand that was broken? If so, that may be the problem. It isn't fully back yet. Rags has shown a nice touch at times particularly deep, but has made a BOATLOAD of errors. At this point, with what I have seen, I suggest that we all pray real hard that David's able to play all 19 games.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote