View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #22
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

In today's cnnsi.com article Dr. Z explains his rankings...

Quote:
Gosh, I don't know. I thought the defense was coming on, and then it took a big drop last year, but let's be fair. It was absolutely destroyed by injuries. The line is solid. The secondary now has Dunta Robinson, one of the top two cornerbacks in the draft. The O-line gives me the willies. David Carr, the QB, missed four games and parts of two more with injuries. Somewhere I heard they're a playoff team. Same place that I heard that the big protest rally at the Republican National Convention was only an annoyance.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote