View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with El Tejano. Defensive line is are weakest area right now depth wise. We can't afford any injuries to our 3 starters because there is a huge drop off after that. I'm hoping we pick up someone on the waiver wire after the final cuts are made assuming a decent dl gets cut. This is the time when the best players get cut so lets hope for the best.

Another area I'm concerned about is our offensive lines ability to pass block. Their run blocking is doing good but the pass blocking needs some improvement.

D Davis has been incredible! This guy is the real deal. And of course AJ will do outstanding this year also. The suprise of the preseason for me has been Armstrong. I think this guy is our slot receiver of the future.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote