View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember that sideline interview and even my father in law who is a Cowboy fans said he could tell how sincere Davis was about the team first comment. I like to hear that and I like for players to mean it because this kind of attitude becomes contagious on both sides of the ball and then great football is played on a weekly basis.

On the other side, I got to stop giving props to Hollings. Not because I don't want to stop giving him props but because everytime I do he has a game in which he is involved in a turnover. When I don't give him props he runs the ball very well.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote