View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006   #85
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
I saw Beasley using crutches today at school. Does anyone know if he's still being recruited?

Beasley committed to Rice yesterday. A great pickup for the Owls. I had heard several schools passed on him because of the awkward throwing motion. Sounds familiar doesn't it? Their loss. This kid is smart and a great athlete. Major Applewhite is now OC at Rice and I wouldn't doubt they try to use Pierre the same way UT used Vince- since Major worked w/Vince as a grad asst. He could run straight option or zone read effectively.

There's a lot of good HS talk and recuriting stuff here ->http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/forum.asp

Last edited by aj.; 01-21-2006 at 12:35 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote