Thread: Bayou Bucket
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004   #17
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope the Coogs can win 9 games this season. The schedule is brutal and 9 games would be wonderful. The UH playbook as increased its options giving them even more looks. I say playbook, but Briles does not have a playbook, the offense reacts to how the defense sets up and how the defense initially reacts once the play begins.

As for A&M, I expect them to win more than 6 games this season. WIth a healthy Reggie McNeal for the entire season and no QB controversy, the offense should click in the 2nd year under Fran. The Aggie defense will have to improve as well but with guys like Jaxson Appel (sp) I would expect to see them get better.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote