Thread: Texas Colleges
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004   #17
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMc
You are actually D-I AA...not DII, so that might be the root of the problem.

BTW, what's the deal with all of the SWT students being UT fans? Why not be proud of your school's team? If you like UT so much, why don't you just go there?? And if you don't go there because you could not get in...then why would you give a rat's "butt" about them? Oh nevermind...it might be because the have gone 9-4 the last three years.
Does this mean if you went to a small university that you are not allowed to like a Division I team. I went to TLC (now TLU), when I was there they cut football, recently the brought it back, Div. III. But I root for Texas, I still support TLC, but its been a while since they been on TV (like NEVER). So I started watching UT years ago, and just started liking them (more than 3 years ago, about 20 years). That doesn't mean I'm not proud of my school, just don't always have the opportunity to see them.

PS I also like UH, love their coach and the style of ball they play; very exciting. But I guess I better stop since I didn't attend there.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote