Thread: Trotter
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004   #9
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As an offshoot, I'm not quite as negative on foreman as some. I think he's a solid player--not great, but solid.
I agree, I think he is a solid player. My knock on him is lack of penetration. Most of his tackles are 5 yards downfield of the line of scrimmage. His position is upgradeable, and I would never wince to see him come on the field as a backup. He would provide great depth, but I think the job is still his. And when new contract time comes, he will either accept backup money, or probably be gone. But, IMO, he has done an adequate job for us.
Chance_C is offline   Reply With Quote