Thread: Texas Colleges
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004   #10
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I've only been up here since the 18th so I'm still learning things.

Of course I'm going to go for the team here over all others, what really happened is all through school everyone was sort of divided up between UT and A&M, and I went to the UT side for whatever reason and have stuck there ever since. In any case I don't think UT ever plays SWT so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

As for not being able to get into UT, probably not as I slacked off throughout HS and didn't apply anywhere except SWT.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote