View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004   #13
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think Duff was going to be cut inevitably. He was injured and that limited what he could show. If he makes it through waivers he might get a spot on the practice squad. I'm confused about the NFL Europe exemptions. What are the requirements that make a player exempt? Didn't Freeman and Johnson both play in NFL Europe as well? I remember hearing that the Saints had 7 players that were exempt so I guess there isn't a standard number of exemptions. Hopefully someone can shed the light on the exemptions for me.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote