View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004   #3
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Really depends on how Earl's knee responds to game action. He was a highly regarded safety and the Texans supposedly had a "second round grade" on him. He has good size and decent speed, but it will probably come down to his special teams contributions. What about Curry Burns? He had his name mentioned a few times in the Denver game, and he has been a contributor on special teams. I think that Kendrick Starling will have more of a say about the WR corps than Glenn Earl. I think JJ is definately on the bubble, and he needs to be replaced for roster purposes. The question is, is have we seen enough of any particular player to say, he is a better option than JJ?
I'm not convinced that I have.