View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004   #2
BigTex
Rookie

I havent got to looking yet but these are a few I know didn't get drafted, someone please correct me if they have been signed.

Josh Buhl SS - 5-11, - 205 - Kansas State (LB)
A Possible LB Switch to S. Josh Buhl has been a player I have watched for many years, he has a good stregnth and I think he has great potential to be a S in the NFL. Size is a concern when it comes to playing the LB spot of Buhl but I think a switch to S can correct everything.

Brandon Everage - FS - 6-0, - 194 - Oklahoma (S)
I haven't looked yet but Brandon Everage has to be signed. The Kid has some Off The Field issues a reason he didnt play in some of Oklahoma's big games, but he has great upside, and I think can be an elite saftey in the NFL given time.

Andrew Shull - DE - 6-5, - 265 - Kansas State
Last but not leats, Andrew Shull is the last player the pops into my head, as Buhl Shull has get upside potential. I have also watched Shull player throughout his career I think he is someone u can take a chance on sign him to the practice sqaud and give him a shot.

Well I don't know if any of those have been signed yet but those are 3 names that standout in my mind.

-^BigTex^-