Thread: Banks Last Year
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I disagree edo. Ragone played great in the first preseason game but sadly nobody he threw the ball to bothered to finish the play. In Pittsburgh he did nothing special but then niether did anyone else. Stinky performance by everyone. Ditto IMO with the second and third teams in Denver but Ragone does look improved over last season. By how much is certainly up for debate but he's better.

Banks I will agree has been abysmal since the preseason started. I don't know what's going on with Banks but I think that this might be his last season backing up Carr. By the start of 2005 it's going to be Carr, Ragone, Symons or possibly even Carr, Symons, Ragone. Banks work here will be done.