View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004   #104
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default You Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan
First if all you know nothing captian Know it all

You have no idea if he is guilty or not.

You base your so called facts on the media hounds who will lie to get a good story.

One example is the infamous Ted Oberg. Did a story on me and how I would never go to the Superbowl. Oh poor little Joe Texan. I went to the Superbowl, did Ted do a story saying he was wrong, NO!

I have had several people very close to me killed by a drunk driver. Oh you of little knowledge do not need to hand me your sob stories to verify your point.
American Justice is innocent untill proven guilty, what you are doing are convicting him before the judge does.

I have full confidence that Mr. Bob McNair will deal with this incident in a fair and just manner. I have full confidence that the Houston Police will find an answer also. Just like they did with all of the DNA tests, and we now have to pay for new ones. Have patience, justice will be served, Untill then, PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!!!!!!

I know you are probably upset here man. How people are convicting Marcus of DWI without having all the facts. Very true.. we dont. But that has never mattered here before. People here are talking about things that will affect the texans on and off the field. Who is playing badly and who isnt. etc... Marcus is a major part of that. This is no different then people screaming 'Sean Taylor is God' a few weeks ago. How if we dont get him, we are lost. Now.. that oponion is gone replaced by how good of a choice we made. All we know is Marcus is in a bit of trouble. Believe me, he will have to answer for this concerning the Houston Police, then Bob. The truth will come out. We can talk about punishments if he is found guilty all day, but that does not make him guilty.

That being said, IF he is found guilty, and IF he is suspended for a time (which probably wont happen anyways), who would you all see as our backfield to cover the spots? Also, if someone is suspended from let say 4 games, can that be pre-season games or must that be from regular games?
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote