Thread: Banks Last Year
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO, our back up QBs have played like ***t in preseason and are a big question mark. Banks played MUCH better last year than he has so far this year. Could his broken hand be causing him problems? To answer your question, unless Tony is willing to sign for vet min, I suspect he is gone. Even if he is willing, he is still likely gone, but MIGHT be able to snag the three spot. If Ragone doesn't start showing more, I suspect the coaching staff will start to get nervouse and might pick up a free agent vet next year. Now to Symons. If Rags improves he would move to the 2nd spot and BJ to the three, but if we have to go out (or retain) a vet he will probably be the odd man out with out much of a real try at the position. If I were him, I would be praying that Rags shows marked improvement.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote