View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004   #18
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

As far as Sloan goes, I really think he is going to be a good receiver in this league. But with the performances I've seen from Armstrong and Starling in the preseason, Id be seriously amazed if he made the final 5. Hopefully he'll stay under the radar and make the team next year.

As i said in a previous post, I dont see us keeping JJ since he is so one-dimensional. I like JJ, I just dont think he's what the team needs and they could mange just fine without him.
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote