Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004   #102
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Put a sock in it

First if all you know nothing captian Know it all

You have no idea if he is guilty or not.

You base your so called facts on the media hounds who will lie to get a good story.

One example is the infamous Ted Oberg. Did a story on me and how I would never go to the Superbowl. Oh poor little Joe Texan. I went to the Superbowl, did Ted do a story saying he was wrong, NO!

I have had several people very close to me killed by a drunk driver. Oh you of little knowledge do not need to hand me your sob stories to verify your point.
American Justice is innocent untill proven guilty, what you are doing are convicting him before the judge does.

I have full confidence that Mr. Bob McNair will deal with this incident in a fair and just manner. I have full confidence that the Houston Police will find an answer also. Just like they did with all of the DNA tests, and we now have to pay for new ones. Have patience, justice will be served, Untill then, PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!!!!!!