View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
very interesting feedback...the only reason i wouldn't go into a playoff like the ncaa basketball is that you can only play one game a week per team...and i'm just curious how long that would take to get to the championship...plus with all the bowls there is a lot of money not only for ncaa and the schools but for the cities in which they are played in
to me the one game a week is nothing. if I am not mistaken Texas or Oklahoma had to wait about a month to play their bowl game after their season ended. there are some empty weeks in there.
BUT in that case, you have to deal with the NFL on the couple of saturdays toward the end of the season.. that cuts into profits on both sides .
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote