View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004   #226
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
"The Texans had two long scoring drives that featured several tackle-breaking runs by running backs Domanick Davis and Tony Hollings.

However, Denver's defense did stiffen at times, and defensive end Trevor Pryce had a big night with two sacks."

This is a quote from the Denver Post. This is all they said about the Texans offence while writing a glowing report of how dominate there offence was agains us. No mention at all about Waker,Pane,Babin, being out. Nor any mention that the 2nd and 3rd string were in when they scored the majority of there TD's. I think the homers in Denver are setting up there fans for a let down. With Anderson out they have to depend on that little 5'-7" dude to be the hoss. The Texans were throwing him around like a rag doll.
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Casserly stated on the pre-game show with Tim Melton that the Broncos game planned for the game all week during practice. We game planned for maybe half a practice. It was kind of funny, Casserly kept mentioning that in the commentator booth when Denver's backups took control of the game.

I am not worried at all. I like what I see. Carr looks ALOT better than he did last season (119 rating, 2 TD's and NO PICKS).
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote