Thread: QB come of age
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004   #11
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How is Harrington this preseason?
He'll be tested tonight against Ray Lewis and the Baltimore Ravens.

Carr has improved in almost every area of the game. His patience has impressed me very much. He actually has a pocket to step into, and he has worked well within it. His touch on the ball has improved with a little bit to much on the ball to Bradford. If he would have put a little less touch on that one, it would have been a completion. The ball was still catchable though. One of the few "mistakes" he made last night.