Thread: Ragone
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004   #10
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Dave really is still an incomplete with me, and I really hope it stays that way. He might be a capable backup one day, but I don't know. On the other hand, Banks is our backup, and his lack of accuracy is alarming. On the bootleg, he had Sloan Thomas wide open on first down, and just flat out underthrew him by four or five feet. Drive killing, momentum breaking incompletion. He made a nice throw into coverage to Murphy but the catch was the highlight. What about the interception? Think he was confused? Let's just hope that he has the clipboard all year, and our number 1 pick stays healthy. He has definately looked like a #1 pick.