View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

If I had a say to the Giants team it is "rock on" and watch the other teams pass you by more than they have already. If you look at the teams that are winners, they get players that have motivation to try to get to the Super bowl (i.e. work out offseason). Gone are those days when players would actually take a "vacation" in the offseason.. there is no "offseason" in football anymore.. Teams and players have to keep in shape and keep sharp in this league given it is a league of parity... and if you notice the troublemakers in the league.. they usually bounce around the league to different teams.

this has to make you smile given the players the Texans have drafted (i.e bluecollar work ethic)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote