View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess that is his way of "staying grounded". I can't say I have ever heard of any pro player doing something like unless it was a charity driven event.

I agree with you huge, but a thought comes to mind is that some people don't want jobs like that (don't ask me why). I have seen and heard people that are unemployed come in and fill an application to work. My boss calls them in for an interview and then the person doesn't want to. They do it just to get keep the unemployment benefits coming..Granted that isn't everybody,but there are a few like that.. Unfortuantly, I was guilty of that many many moons ago. I would have made less money working than keeping the benefits coming in
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote