View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I've said in other threads that I think he's ahead of Sloan Thomas. He did nothing but help himself last night. I think he was the first one downfield on every punt. He's doing a great job as a gunner and an adequate job as a ko returner, plus he's shown great speed from the WR position on reverses and deep patterns. Sloan can do almost everthing Starling can do (except for ko returns apparently) but it seems that Starling is doing it a little better. He's one of those guys who seems to have a knack for being around the ball and making plays.

Forgot to mention his 23.2 yard average on 5 ko returns last night (Moses had a 23.4 average last year). If Starling keeps that up and continues to hold on to the ball, he's making a strong case for himself.

Last edited by aj.; 08-28-2004 at 09:05 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote