View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait to get a look at Duff now. I watched some ND games but never really paid attention to him.
Quote:
Duff's ability is intriguing to the Texans. At Copperas Cove, he ran on a high school 400-meter relay team that was second in the state and had the No. 4 time in the nation (40.58 seconds). As a junior, he scored 26 touchdowns and rushed for 2,256 yards. As a senior, he was such a marked man that he played multiple positions and scored 12 TDs.

"(Every time you touch the ball) that's an opportunity to score," Duff said. "You have to be physical, running through arm tackles and not letting the first guy bring me down, knowing I can score."

After watching film of Duff, Marciano noticed one thing.

"He never lost any yardage on punt returns," Marciano said.

That production allowed Duff to finish his college career among Notre Dame's best return men, joining the likes of recent NFL players Tim Brown and Raghib Ismail. Chronicle

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote