View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004   #28
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

DUI's are serious and since I am a Cowboys fan, I will take this in a different direction from one-upsmanship. Coleman was intoxicated, and fortunately for all, his car was the only thing damaged. On the other hand, Leonard Little was intoxicated and someone lost their life, a family member, a friend, an employee, etc. There by the grace of God goes I. So, what happened to Little could have just as well happened to Coleman.

If Coleman's licence was suspended, there is no excuse for him disobeying the law. Should he be cut from the team? IMO, based on the information I have at this point, no. However, his coach, agent, or someone in is sphere of influence needs to drive home a point that the behavior is unacceptable.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote