View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

This is from NFL Countdown, its way too early I know, but I found their pick interesting altough I strongly disagree with the Texans having such a bad season they actually drop to the 6th spot???? Oh well back to subject-

6. Houston Texans: Rodrique Wright, DT, Texas

The Texans made a splash in free agency by signing Robaire Smith and brining back Gary Walker, but they still don't have a true impact defensive lineman. Seth Payne is very solid in the middle but he isn't getting any younger and is coming off a major injury. An impact performer since his true freshman year with the Longhorns, Wright figures to be one of the elite prospects available should he declare for the 2005 NFL Draft and this might even be too low for him. Don't rule out an offensive tackle here though, especially if youngster Seth Wand fails to develop on the left side.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote