View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004   #25
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 18 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Am I missing something? I know he got in trouble for the drunk driving and got his license revoked for a year as one of the disciplinary actions taken against him. But a couple of you are talking like he got busted for drunken driving again. So what you're telling me is that none of you have ever driven without a license or even a suspended one? I mean he's wrong for breaking the law but you're talking about letting him go over it. Come on.......
I know that the third time wasn't for drinking, but he already has two run ins for drinking, how many chances does he get, as many as needed til he hurts someone.

As you stated, many people drink and drive. But that doesn't make it o.k.. What is upsetting to me about Marcus, is that he has the financial means to hire someone to drive for him if he knows he is going out drinking. And many employers can get rid of you if you get a DWI.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote