View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004   #24
DFAN
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDTexansFan
The list of Cowboys involved in incidents involving drinking and driving makes the list of oscar winners look like a small town school.

Drew Pearson drinking and driving killed his brother in an accident

Dwayne Goodrich drinking and going about 110 mph ran into an accident and killed 2 good samaritans who were helping accident victims

Erik Williams cost himself a season drinking and driving by smashing his car at a high rate of speed into a wall breaking his leg

So we should listen to DFAN sure he is being a hypocrite and smug about an issue he has no business throwing dirt over, I mean this is the FIRST incident involving a Texans players.

We have yet to do all that the Dallas Cowboys have done to gain such infamy, I mean when the majority of jokes made about your team include a drug reference. When you draft a player who is on probation for guns/drugs and you make him a starter while he is on 10 years probation for violations of laws and you pick him you got to think the whole tree is rotten from tip of tree to roots.

Nothing more needs to be said!!!!
Goodrich was not drinking just being a *****.

The Texans have not done the things the Cowboys have done off the field or on. But don't be double standard. Ya haven't been in league long enough to accomplish what the Cowboys have done on the field but it doesnt' count on off the field inncidents?

All I here is how much of a class organization ya have and how we run a prison. That's fine. Ya should be calling to cut Coleman. He got a dui and thank God didn't kill anyone and now he's driving with a suspend license that he got form the dui. People like that doesn't belong a class organization.

Teams don't cut star players or players who are important to there team.

Trust me if the Texans was to win the SB within the next few years and a few of the key players started getting in trouble off the field they would not be cut. Especially if they had the team to repeat. Nor would any of the fans be calling for there head. Maybe a few but very few.

3 SB's in 4 years is still 3 SB's. Crackheads or not. That's not me tring to take a shot at anyone about the SB's. It's just the truth.
DFAN is offline   Reply With Quote