View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004   #26
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I suffered a groin strain about 3 weeks ago and still not over it. About a week and a half after the strain I was feeling great, so I went to the track and walked, but jogged the curves for a couple of laps, because I'm leaving for boot camp for the Coast Guard in december and I'm trying to get in shape. Anyway when I woke up the next morning I couldn't hardly move my legs. Now I'm in physical therepy doing small groin exercises trying to speed up the healing of the muscle. Now they're telling me that they are going to have to strap a electronic muscle stimulator thingy to my groin (not looking forward to that!)to heal it faster and build up strength for boot camp. My point is that this is something that shouldnt be taken lightly. They better be positive that this thing is completly healed and then sit him out an additional week before he goes back out there, because if he injures it again it takes a long time to heal and will turn into a cronic injury that we'll be dealing with all season.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote