View Single Post
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football's risks sink in, Even in Texas

My son is 5 and wants to play football, i encourage it also. If you consider the amount of people who play the game and compare it to the number of life threatening injuries then you'd see football is not really a dangerous sport.

I suppose all the people who wont let their kids play also wont let their kids get drivers licenses either ? Because that is WAY more dangerous.