View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014   #377
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 81737 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

[quote=infantrycak;2372556]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post

Just curious - does your family history go back to Texas independence or nationhood?
Yes. I have ties to the Republic of Texas as well as the founding of the United States. My earliest "immigrant" arrived in 1630, had a child born in Swansea in 1635, and was killed by "Peaceful" Indians in Delaware bay in 1644. My last "Immigrant" arrived in 1830 from Ireland.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis and #94 Ryan Pickett. ps I just realized why, they TACKLE!

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote