View Single Post
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #375
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

[quote=Marshall;2372533]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
What in the world does that have to do with Yvette's comment or this topic in general?[/QUOTE

She said "I'm Native American. Call me a skin to my face and its on." I expanded on that to identify as a Native Texan with my loyalty to my STATE and a desire to return to National Sovereignty! Seemed like a natural expansion of her post to me. But I did digress from the PC nature of the thread. We all HAVE TO HATE Redskins as a name to be PC. But nobody ever confused me with being PC.
Just curious - does your family history go back to Texas independence or nationhood?